Friday, April 18, 2014

Another Magic Card

Hello my friends! I'm super excited today. I was asked to be a quest designer for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. It is an awesome opportunity and I couldn't say no. Their theme is Anything goes with stamped image. This is easy :)

Sentiment: "Most beautiful moments in life often comes as a surprise"

I told you few weeks ago that I show you one more magic card. This one is improved and works much better then my first magic card. You can find lots of guides for Magic card but I made some modifications. I struggled with my first card to pull the tag out and it was difficult to push it back in. So I added strips of heavy cardstock to the edges to give the tag some room to slide in and out. It works perfectly. I made a sort of template to help you understand better what I'm trying to say.


I used darling Rocco with Roses as the main image. He is stamped to the cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Sentiment was computer generated. Rocco is stamped to the acetate with Black StazOn.
Then you watch my template you see that the cardstock with stamped image is cut in funny shape at the bottom. I like it because then you pull the tag it gives you an illusion that the tag is with same width 'til the end.

Lots of happiness and strong helth

Magic cards are so much fun and easy to make. I added an easel to behind the card to help it stand.


I didn't made a photo of it but the message for the receiver was back side of the tag.  I made this card for my neighbour who is my dog best friend. He takes my dog to a long walk every day. He loves animals So I thought Rocco is perfect for him. Hi was amazed then he saw this card and didn't understand how can a black and white image change to colored image. After seeing his reaction I love Magic cards even more :)


 

Go to Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges blog to see what their talented team has done to inspire you. I can't wait to see their new projects.
Materials used:
Stamps:Rocco with Roses Stamp Set #527
Papers: Designer Paper from Tiimari; Brown and white cardstocks; Acetate
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Radiant Rectangles;Marianne Design - Garden branch LR0151
Punches: Martha Stewart Around the page set: Flower box 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; StazOn Black; TH Broken China Distress Ink
Coloring: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Embellishments: Divine Twine Eco-Luxe Bakers Twine - Aqua; Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White


I'd like to participate on following challenges:
Polka Doodle - Animal magic 18.4
Passion for Promarkers - All creatures great and small 21.4
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes 21.4
Simon Say's Stamp Blog - Animal antics 23.4
Crafty Hands - Anything goes 24.4
OneCrazyStamper.com - Anything goes w stamped image
Beccy's Place - Anything goes w Beccy's image 30.4
Cards Galore Challenges - Include your favorite color (Blue) 30.04
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Your favorite color combo (blue and brown) 12.5



Thank you for the visit.
Hugs & smiles,
Eret

17 comments:

  1. Such a cool card Eret. Thanks for sharing it, and the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous make and thank you for sharing at Crafty Hands very good luck hun Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Eret! I am delighted! Like a little kid at a magic show - I've never made a magic card before, and I hesitate doing so, because I always enjoy the magical quality of other people's cards. Yours is colored so wonderfully, and with such pretty colors! Love the lacy stand in the back, and the pretty pull topper! Thank you, Eret! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful magic card, love the image and the sentiment!
    Thank you for participating as a Guest Designer at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card ,thanks for taking part in Animal Magic challenge at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love it. I need to give this a go. Thank you for playing along with my theme at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always coming up with the best projects. Love this! Even the back easel is fancy looking. I made one of these a long time ago and your card makes me want to give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea! Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon! Melanie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week and good luck :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo coool !!!!!!! Wow, what a wonderful card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genius! Love the image and colors of your magic card. Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on being a GD with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome, Eret! I've always wanted to make one of these. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful creation made for our April Challenge at Beccy's Place.
    Your image is gorgeous and I love the gorgeous colour combo used and good luck in our challenge...Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic project! Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge - Use your favourite colour. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is fabulous Eret, wow!! I love how you slide out the tag and watch as the image transforms from black and white to colour... so cool! I have never made one of these cards before but you have definitely inspired me to give it a go. My little son would LOVE one of these for his birthday.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your magic card is brilliant! Thanks for entering at Sparkles this time!
    love from Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It is always so nice to read them. Hugs and smiles. Eret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...